If your attending high school for the 2021-2022 school year, you can go back in style by winning an iPad to help with your studies.
How can you win?
Download the RED FM app and enter the contest by telling us in 100 words or less how winning the iPad will help you in your studies
Free yourself from overpriced data and save big at Freedom Mobile this back-to-school season. Get a Big Gig Unlimited data plan with 20 gigs of fast L-T-E data for only 50 dollars a month. See freedommobile.ca for details or call or visit the Freedom Mobile location at Castleridge Plaza Phone #4034743263 Conditions apply.
MCG Career College offers many different Health education programs. Programs are starting soon. MCG Career College is in Westwinds 4774, Westwinds Drive , NE. To Register Visit MCGCOLLEGE.COM or Call Faye 403-988-2801
Full Contest Rules
- No Purchase Necessary
- Contest is open to all persons residing in Alberta who will be attending high school for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Contest will only be played on the RED FM app Sept.6th-17th
- iPad will be given out live on air on Sept. 17th
- RED FM will randomly choose eligible entries to read on air from Sept. 13th-17th for the grand prize draw.
- Grand Prize winner must be enrolled into a High School and show their student ID as proof once claiming the iPad.
- Value of Prize: $500
- Only one person per household can be entered in the grand prize draw once during the duration of the contest. If found registering more than once during the contest will result in having their name disqualified.
- Grand Prize winners can only win one prize every 60 days, or else they will be disqualified.
- Prizes are not negotiable
- Only one person per household can enter for the contest
- Red FM reserves the right to use contestant’s names, images and recorded media in any format for our own purposes indefinitely.
- Red FM is not responsible for any technical problems incurred during the course of the contest by the contestant, Red FM, sponsors or any participants.
- Contest rules may be subject to change at any time exclusively by Red FM.