This Rakhri RED FM is giving you a chance to win $500
When you hear the cue to call be the 9th caller through at 403-286-1067. The 9th caller will then choose a box from 1 to 10. Inside each box is a different number of Rakhri and that amount will determine how many times your name will go in the grand prize draw.
Contest Rules and Details:
- The Contest will begin Jul 31st – Aug 4th 2017
- Red FM will play the contest cue to call randomly throughout the day to inform listeners when it’s time to play the contest. .
- Only the 9th caller through at 403-286-1067 will play the contest
- The Red FM host will then ask the 9th caller to choose a box between 1 to 10. The host will then ask the computer to open the box they choose to see how many Rakhri’s are inside.
- The amount of Rakhri’s inside the box will determine how many times the 9th caller’s name will go into the grand prize draw.
- Participants may only have their name entered into the draw one time.
- The Grand Prize draw will take place August 4th.
- Prizes are not negotiable.
- Those contestants found registering their name more than one time will have their name disqualified.
- Grand Prize winner must provide government photo identification when collecting prize. No exceptions will be made.
- Red FM reserves the right to use contestant’s names, images and recorded media in any format for our own purposes indefinitely.
- Red FM is not responsible for any technical problems incurred during the course of the contest by the contestant, Red FM, sponsors or any participants.
- Contest rules may be subject to change at any time exclusively by Red FM.