Congratulations to Jaswinder Kaur & Ranjeet Singh who were our Grand Prize winners.
Jaswinder & Ranjit enjoyed a limo ride and dinner on Valentine’s Day
Thank you everyone who entered our Valentine’s Day Contest “How Well do you know your Partner” Each couple who came on-air received a dozen red roses, box of chocolates & $50 dinner gift card
The couple who scores the highest will enjoy a limo ride and dinner on Valentine’s Day
Final Result RED FM Valentine’s contest
Day 5 (Priyanka & Arshdeep Singh)
Day 4 (Anjali Saini & Sandeep Singh )
Day 3 (Trisha Sarpal & Sarang Rawal)
Day 2 (Navneet & Ryan)
Day 1 (Jaswinder Kaur & Ranjeet Singh)
Complete Contest Rules and Regulations:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Contest is open to all persons residing in Alberta who have reached the age of majority (18) with Canadian Government Issued Photo ID
- Contest will run on-air each weekday Feb. 7th-11th
- Both partners must be double vaccinated and must show proof before entering the on-air room.
- Both partners must be available to come into the RED FM studio from 3pm to 5pm.
- Each couple will receive a dozen red roses, box of chocolates and $50 dinner gift certificate valued at $100
- The couple that answers the most correct answers will win a limo ride and dinner on Valentine’s Day Feb.14th valued at $350.00.
- Prize winners can only win once every 60 days. If a previous winner is found winning more than one time in 60 days, they will automatically be disqualified.
- One winner per household
- Prize is non-negotiable
- Prize winner must book an appointment with reception to claim the prize and must appear by themselves. The prize winner must follow the safety precautions when entering the building and must claim the prize within 30 days of winning. The prize winner must provide Canadian Government issued photo identification when collecting the prize and the address on the government ID must match the address given at the time of winning.
- RED FM reserves the right to use contestant’s names, images and recorded media in any format for our own purposes indefinitely.
- RED FM is not responsible for any technical problems incurred during the course of the contest by the contestant, Red FM, sponsors or any participants.
- Contest rules may be subject to change at any time exclusively by Red FM