With the rising Covid-19 numbers it is more important than ever this year that Diwali Celebrations be kept at home and celebrated safely
RED FM is asking you to upload a picture or post a video on your own social media showing us how you celebrated Diwali safely with the people you live with and you could be $250 richer.
Don’t forget to use the hashtag #GharWaliDiwali and tag @1067redfm and @redfm1067 in your post or else we won’t be able to find you.
One lucky post will win $250
Stay safe by staying home! Happy Diwali
Complete Contest Rules and Regulations:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Contest is open to all persons residing in Alberta who have reached the age of majority (18) with Canadian Government Issued Photo ID.
- Listeners must upload a picture or video of themselves celebrating Diwali at home on their social media and use the hashtag #GharWaliDiwali and tag @1067redfm or @redfm1067 to qualify. Pictures can be uploaded from Nov. 12-15th. Winner will be announced Nov. 16th.
- Winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the contest period by contestants who have entered the individual contest for which the draw is being conducted.
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The Grand prize is $250 Cash
- Prize winners can only win once every 90 days. If a previous winner is found winning more than one time in 90 days, they will be automatically be disqualified.
- One winner per household
- Prize value: $250
- Prize is non-negotiable and cannot be exchanged for money.
- Prize winner must book an appointment with reception to claim the prize and must appear by themselves. The prize winner must follow the safety precautions when entering the building and must claim the prize within 30 days of winning. The prize winner must provide Canadian Government issued photo identification when collecting the prize and the address on the government ID must match the address given at the time of winning.
- RED FM reserves the right to use contestant’s names, images and recorded media in any format for our own purposes indefinitely.
- RED FM is not responsible for any technical problems incurred during the course of the contest by the contestant, Red FM, sponsors or any participants.
- Contest rules may be subject to change at any time exclusively by Red FM