Brothers and Sisters are connected throughout their lives by a special bond
This Rakhri RED FM is giving you a chance to win your sister a pair of earrings from Swarovski
How can you win?
Tune into RED FM from August. 23rd– 30th for your chance to play Tol Mol Ke Bol. Be one of the first five callers through at 403-286-1067 when you hear the cue to call for your chance to guess the weight of the box of sweets from Navraj Sweets. Whichever caller guesses the closest weight without going over the actual weight will get their name entered into the Grand Prize Draw.
Good luck and Happy Rakrhi
Full Contest Rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Contest is open to all persons residing in Alberta who have reached the age of majority (18) with Canadian Government Issued Photo ID.
- The RED FM Rakhri Contest will run August 23rd-30th, 2023 on air and will be played randomly in different shows.
- The RED FM host will play a cue to call to inform listeners when it it’s time for them to call in.
- The first eligible five callers through on the on-air number will have a chance to try to guess the weight of the sweet box from Navraj Sweets. The RED FM host will let the callers know what each box of sweets contains. Whichever caller guesses the closest to the actual weight of the box in pounds without guessing over will have their name entered into the Grand Prize draw to win a pair of earring’s from Swarovski. Two callers cannot guess the same amount. If all callers guess over the person closest to the actual guess will win.
- Eg) Caller 1 guesses 2.1 pounds and Caller 2 guesses 2.3lbs and the answer is 2.2 lbs then the caller who guessed the closest without going over, which in this case is Caller 1 will have their name entered in the Grand Prize Draw. If all callers guessed over the actual weight the closest guess will have their name entered into the Grand Prize.
- Each guess is to be made in pounds.
- Each sweet box was weighed individually at Navraj Sweets, Surrey, BC
- Callers can only make one guess each and the same guess cannot be guessed twice, priority for the first guess is given in order the callers call in.
- Prize winners can only win once every 60 days. If a previous winner is found winning more than one time in 60 days, they will be automatically disqualified.
- One winner per household
- Prize value: $500
- Prize is non-negotiable and cannot be exchanged for money.
- RED FM reserves the right to use contestant’s names, images and recorded media in any format for our own purposes indefinitely.
- RED FM is not responsible for any technical problems incurred during the course of the contest by the contestant, Red FM, sponsors or any participants.
- Contest rules may be subject to change at any time exclusively by Red FM